5.22.2009

Friday Favorites: Anniversary Edition

Tomorrow marks my ELEVENTH wedding anniversary! I can hardly believe how fast time has flown by. In honor of this amazing day, I'd like to talk about my favorite person in the whole wide world, Brian Becker. While I know this list will never adequately describe what I love about my husband, here are just a few of my favorite things about my him. He's funny. One of the first reasons I even started hanging around Brian was for his fun factor. He helps me enjoy life more. He's determined. Although he has many "re-do's" , he works hard to be his best in every area and gets up daily with that in mind He's passionate. You don't have to be around Brian very long before you see and hear his passion for Jesus, life and the Seahawks He's an amazing Dad. In just three short months I've watch Brian fall head over heals for Elli, it's absolutely beautiful He is my kind of romantic. Yay for sleepy mornings, small cafe's, country music, special notes, great talks and simple gestures He's creative. He is always creating...graphics, vision concepts, blogs, games, ridiculous raps and songs, titles and on and on He's confident. Brian is comfortable in his own skin, confident in his calling, abilities, vision, likes/dislikes, etc...He's motivating. As I watch him lead and grow, I want to be more, to get closer to what God wants in my life. His words. Some of my most precious possessions are his written notes, he's an amazing writer. He's true. This one's hard to explain... He's real, honest, pure, loyal, faith-filled, non-cynical and sees the best in things I could go on and on. I love my husband beyond words. He is an amazing husband, provider and friend. He is truly my best friend and most treasured gift. I am so thankful for the past eleven years. We have faced challenges and pain, yet have found strength and love. I am so excited to see what God has in store for us for our future. Happy Anniversary, Babe! I love you!

No comments: