5.01.2009

Friday Favorites

In an effort to freshen up my blog, I've decided to have a favorites day in which I share some of my favorite things and since Friday is the only day of the week that starts with an F...Friday Favorites is born! Here are some of my latest faves (this is just my jumping off point, they wont always be this girly)... brandiandboys.wordpress.com (this is a GREAT easy going blog written by a mom (of 3 busy boys) and pastor's wife in Nashville...it has become a bright spot in my day) L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara (I'm constantly on the hunt for a good mascara for my puny lashes and this one ROCKS! It doesn't flake or smudge not even when you sleep in it, but comes off easily with warm water) Bright Starts Play Place (I actually saw this last summer and HAD to have one for Elli. I love all of the different conversions possible, especially the movable walls) Fels-Naptha Bar (if you don't have it GET IT, especially if you have little ones. It's the best stain remover EVER) Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion (this stuff cleared Elli's sensitive skin right up and it's not greasy)

No comments: