8.28.2009

Friday Favorites: Oh BABY!

It's been a while since I've listed some favorites. I've actually been thinking about revamping my Friday Favorites concept, but until then there are a few things that I love right now that I thought were worth mentioning. My world is pretty focused around all things baby, so these are at the forefront of my favorites list:
Bumkins Starter Bib Elli is eating solids now and I was surprised to discover that it was hard to find a bib that worked well with her petite size and cleaned easily. This bib is PERFECT! It fits well and I really appreciate that it washes off under the faucet and dries withing minutes.
Sandra Boynton Books These are so fun to read. Elli loves the bright simple pictures and we love the fun rhythm that each story has.
Super Baby Food This book is PACKED with information, tips and recipes on giving your baby the healthiest start possible in the world of food and nutrition. Elli was having a lot of tummy trouble with her new foods until we switched over to this diet plan. The difference is amazing!
RaZbaby Raz-Berry Teether This teether is great for tiny hands and mouths. It's small and lightweight so it's easy for Elli to manipulate unlike a lot of the heavier and harder teethers on the market. The "raspberry" has a great bumpy texture for teething gums and is hollow so that it has a little bit of give to it when bitten.

1 comment:

Stephanie Roscoe-AFN Ministries said...

It is most certianly a family thing. I love, love, love books, too!